- 6 chicken tenderloins
- 6 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup panko
- 2 tablespoons crushed cornflakes or unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup egg white (about 2 large eggs) or egg substitute
- pinch of salt
- olive oil spray
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
Honey Mustard Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Whisk the vinaigrette ingredients together. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine coconut, panko, cereal crumbs, and salt in a bowl. Egg whites in another bowl.
- Lightly season chicken with salt. Dip the chicken in the egg, then in the coconut mixture. Place chicken on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Lightly spray the chicken with olive oil spray. Bake for 30 minutes, turning halfway through baking, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Place 2 cups baby greens on each plate. Divide carrots, cucumber, and tomato evenly among plates. Slice cooked chicken on the diagonal and place on top of the greens. Heat dressing in the microwave for a few seconds and divide equally among the salads, about 1 tablespoon each.