- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 dry pint (10 ounces) fresh petite cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh broccoli florets
- pretzel sticks
- Arrange and layer the strips of bell pepper into a star shape on a large platter or cutting board.
- Place broccoli florets in a triangle formation, starting right under the star and fanning out from there, to be the "tree."
- Arrange a handful of pretzel sticks at the bottom to be the "trunk."
- Place cherry tomatoes in two or three rows going across the broccoli, to look like lights or ornaments.
- Then add smaller broccoli florets to fill in any gaps and blank spots on the "tree."
- Serve with your favorite veggie dip. Enjoy!