- -3 large bananas
- -1/2 cup chocolate chips (either semi-sweet or milk chocolate)
- -1/2 cup peanut butter
- -Toppings (optional)- peanuts or coconut if desired . . . anything goes
- Set out a pan with a piece of wax paper on it.
- Cut up the bananas into good-sized chunks. Each banana should give you around 6-8 pieces.
- Heat the peanut butter and chocolate chips in the microwave on high for about a minute. Then stir until smooth.
- Dip the banana pieces in the chocolate-peanut butter mixture.
- Lay them out leaving some space between them on the parchment/wax paper.
- When you’ve “covered” them all, use the remaining mixture to spoon over the tops (for even more chocolate-y goodness).
- Top with toppings (if desired!).
- Transfer to the freezer for about an hour until hardened.
- You can enjoy them non-frozen but when they’re frozen, the banana tastes like vanilla ice cream...YUM!
- Cover with some plastic wrap or airtight container and freeze overnight.