- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 3/4 cups skim milk
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ripe banana, cut into small pieces
- 1 apple, cored and chopped into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted (optional)
- In a medium bowl, add the oats, milk, yogurt, banana, apple, cranberries, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Stir gently to combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, remove from the refrigerator and gently stir. Portion out the servings, if desired. Stir in a tablespoon or two of milk, depending on your desired consistency.
- Top with almonds and enjoy!
For more sweetness, drizzle with honey or pure maple syrup, if desired.