Stove Top Method:
- about 2 pounds chicken breast, thawed
- 1 packet taco seasoning (I use about 2 Tbsp)
- 1/2 c Ranch dressing
Slow Cooker Method:
- about 2 lbs chicken breast, thawed
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- about 1/2 c chicken broth
Stove Top Instructions:
- Cut up chicken
- Cook chicken pieces in a nonstick skillet on med-high heat.
- Sprinkle on the dry taco seasoning. Do not add any water.
- Stir and heat for 5-7 minutes until heated through and seasoning is stuck to the chicken.
- Add Ranch dressing and stir until evenly coated.
- Heat for about 2-3 minutes until warmed through.
- Serve in taco shells or tortillas with all of your favorite taco fixings!
Slow Cooker Instructions:
- Throw it all in the slow cooker and cook on low for about 3 hours. Shred the chicken and cook for another 30 minutes.