- 1 package crescent rolls (8 rolls)
- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped small or shredded
- 1 green onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic (optional)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup of milk
PREPARING FOR THE FREEZER:
- Mix cream cheese, chicken, green onion and all seasonings together. Store in airtight container in the freezer. (Keep the crescent rolls, cream of chicken, and milk on hand, but not in the freezer.)
PREPARE AFTER FREEZING:
- Thaw chicken mixture. Fill each roll with chicken filling and roll up. Bake as directed on crescent roll package. Usually at 375 for 12-15 min.
- Gravy: Mix cream of chicken and milk in a small saucepan over low heat. Pour on top of cooked chicken rolls.