- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked, cut into 16 (1-inch) pieces
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into 16 (1-inch) cubes
- 1 1/2 cups ranch dressing
- 16 slices bacon
- In deep fryer or deep saucepan, heat oil to 350°F.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit in half; press each biscuit half into 3-inch round.
- In center of each biscuit round, place 1 piece of chicken, 1 piece of cheese and 1/2 teaspoon ranch dressing. Wrap dough around filling; pinch seams to seal.
- Wrap 1 slice of bacon around each filled dough ball. Secure with toothpick on each side.
- Gently drop 2 bombs into hot oil; fry 4 to 5 minutes, turning occasionally, until dough is golden brown on all sides. Place fried bombs on paper towel-lined plate to soak up excess oil. Repeat frying process with all remaining bombs. Serve with remaining ranch dressing.