- 1 1/2 cups packed shredded zucchini
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup panko or bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly coat with cooking spray, or line pan with a silicone baking mat.
- Place the shredded zucchini in a clean kitchen towel and wring out the excess moisture until the zucchini is dry.
- In a medium bowl, combine the zucchini and remaining ingredients. Drop by tablespoonfuls on the prepared baking sheet. Press the mounds to flatten. Bake for 16-20 minutes, until the edges are golden.
Air Fryer Instructions:
- Air Fry for 15 minutes at 380F/195C, flipping once