- 1 bag tater tots
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3 sections each
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grease the bottom of the crock pot and layer with half of the tater tots.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the bacon crumbles over tots, and top with 1 cup of cheese.
- Place chicken on cheese layer and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle remaining bacon and 1 cup of cheese over chicken.
- Layer the rest of the tots and sprinkle with last of cheese.
- Pour milk over top. Cook on High for 3-4 hours.