- Brownie Mix
- Eggs (according to package direction)
- Oil (according to package direction)
- Water (according to package direction)
- 2 8oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- 2-3 tbsp Milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 13x9 inch pan.
- Prepare brownies according to package instructions, and pour into greased pan.
- Mix cream cheese together until well mixed (no lumps)
- Add powdered sugar slowly (it'll spray, so I usually mix the first couple of stirs by hand to avoid that), mix until well combined.
- Mix in Vanilla, and slowly add milk until cream cheese is smooth.
- Add cheesecake to brownie mixture by large dollops.
- Use the flat end of the knife to "mix" cheesecake. Less is more when marbling. If you stir to much, you'll end up just mixing the two together.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, depending on how gooey you like them.
- Let cool, and enjoy.