- 4 Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 5 full-size Snickers candy bars, chopped
- 1 (3.4 oz) small box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping, thawed
- caramel sauce for topping
- Whisk vanilla pudding mix, 1/2 cup milk, and whipped topping together until well combined.
- Chop up the apples and Snickers into bite size pieces, then fold them into the pudding mixture. Reserve a few pieces of candy bar for a garnish, if desired.
- Chill before serving, if desired. Drizzle with caramel sauce. Enjoy!
Best served the same day it is made.