- 10 pieces refrigerated biscuit dough
- 15 ounces pre-made vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup chocolate frosting
- whipped cream
- roasting dowels (roasting ends soaked in oil)
- Gently press the biscuit dough around the end of the dowel and down, until dough is spread thin and evenly, without any holes.
- Roast dough over hot coals, until golden and cooked through. Slide the biscuit off of the dowel.
- Fill the biscuit cup with pudding and whipped cream. Spread the chocolate frosting on the outside. Enjoy!
Amounts and ingredients will vary depending on preference.