- 1 cup cooked chicken breast finely diced
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp ranch dressing
- 1 lb frozen bread dough, thawed
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, and hot sauce; set aside.
- Divide the bread dough into 4 equal pieces. Roll out the first piece into a 10 x 4 inch rectangle shape.
- Spread 1/4 of the chicken mixture onto the lower third of the rectangle, leaving a 1/2-inch border along bottom edge.
- Stretch bottom edge of dough up over filling and press tightly to seal, then roll up as tightly as possible into a log.
- Cut the log into 1-inch pieces and place on a lined baking pan.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and chicken mixture.
- Cover and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned and filling is heated all the way through. Best if you serve right away!