- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded (Do it in your Kitchen Aid!)
- 4 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 small/medium onion, diced
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbs. all purpose flour
- 64 oz. chicken stock
- 2/3-3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce (like Franks or Texas Pete)
- 15 oz. can corn kernals, drained
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2/3 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Crumbled gorgonzola, sliced green onions, cilantro or grated cheese for topping (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onions and celery with a pinch of salt to the pot, stirring to coat, then cook for about 5 minutes until soft. Add in the garlic and cook for about 1-2 minutes more. Sprinkle in flour and stir for another 1-2 minutes. Add in the chicken stock, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, cooked chicken, corn and grated cheeses, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring often.
- Serve warm with bread or rolls toasted with butter and garlic seasoning (optional). Top with cilantro, green onions, gorgonzola or other toppings of choice. ENJOY!