- 4 chicken breast, boneless, skinless (about 2 pounds), cooked and shredded or chopped
- 1 -12 ounce bottle Frank's Hot Sauce
- 2 - 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 - 16 ounce bottle of Ranch Dressing (or blue cheese dressing if preferred)
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese or Monterey Jack cheese or a combo of both
- Preheat oven to 375˚ degrees. In a 13X9X2" pan , combine the chicken and the entire bottle of Frank's sauce, spreading, spreading to form an even layer. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream cheese and the entire bottle of Ranch dressing, stirring till smooth and hot. Pour this mixture evenly over the chicken mixture. Sprinkle the celery evenly over all. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Then add the shredded cheese and bake for another 20 minutes till bubbly. Don't let the top get too browned or it will be hardened.
- Remove and let stand for 10 minutes and serve with celery sticks and corn chips, or in my case, just a spoon! Enjoy and have a Happy Superbowl party.