- A bunch of Asparagus
- 3 Teaspoons of Garlic Salt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 TBLS Lemon Juice (optional)
- 1. Set your oven to Broil.
- 2. Spread your Aparagus on a Cookie Sheet
- 3. Shake Garlic salt over Asparagus
- 4. Drizzle the Olive Oil over the Asparagus
- 5. With your hands roll the Asparagus so each piece is covered evenly with the oil and salt. (and lemon juice, if desired).
- 6. Spread your Asparagus on the sheet evenly so that they are not overlapping.
- 7. Stick in your oven and Broil for about 5 minutes. (I would check every couple of minutes just to make sure they don't burn)