Breakfast Pizza Recipe
Add a little something different to your morning routine with this Breakfast Pizza Recipe! The toppings can be easily adapted to fit your family’s tastes!
I love this breakfast pizza recipe. My family seems to like breakfast pizzas and this is one that has a sauce on it so it is not as dry as some of the other recipes I have made. The other thing I love about breakfast pizzas is that you can add whatever toppings your family likes best and it turns out great! I have made this with the cream cheese sauce like this recipe mentions but it is also delicious with a country gravy for the sauce. I like my sauce right on top of the crust but some of my family prefers the sauce on top of the toppings. So as you can see the beauty of this recipe is that it is so easily adaptable to fit your needs!
This recipe is super easy just figure out what toppings you would like then just assemble, slice and serve! Some topping ideas are bacon, sausage, red peppers, green peppers, hash browns, onions, jalapenos, mushrooms, cheese, eggs, spinach, and so many more! You could add more or less cream cheese to fit your tastes as well. I have also just used made a packet of country gravy and used that too!
Home Innovations 15-inch Ceramic Pizza Stone Set $17.44 (was $39.99)
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
- 3-piece set includes Jumbo 15-inch ceramic baking stone, heavy duty chrome plated serving rack, and pizza cutter
- Perfect for Crispier, Better home Baked pizza, heatup frozen pizza to perfection
- Stone heats evenly so there are no hot spots
- The porous surface will retain the heat and absorb extra moisture
- Rinse clean in warm water
Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup coarsely chunked breakfast sausage
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4 oz Cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion (I used green)
- Fresh chopped cilantro, if desired
- Salsa, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F for dark or nonstick pan (425°F for all other pans).
- Spray 14-inch round pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough; place on pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan.
- Bake about 8 minutes or until crust edge begins to set.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, cook sausage until browned over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Remove sausage; drain drippings, leaving 1 teaspoon in skillet.
- In same skillet, add eggs; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until firm but still moist.
- Spread softened cream cheese over the crust.
- Spoon and spread eggs over crust and cream cheese..
- Top with Monterey Jack cheese, bell pepper, onion and bacon.
- Bake 9 to 13 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- To serve, cut into 6 wedges. Sprinkle with cilantro, and serve with salsa.