- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I
prefer Miracle Whip) or 1/2 cup salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons dried
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (16 ounce) prepared pizza
crust, Italian bread shell or 1 (16 ounce) your favorite homemade prepared pizza crust
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and
crumbled, divided (I use turkey bacon)
- 3/4 cup cheddar
cheese, shredded (I’ve used Monterey Jack instead as well)
- 3/4 cup mozzarella
- 1 1/2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, basil,
garlic powder and onion powder; refrigerate for 1/2 hour or more.
- Place the pizza crust on an
ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over
- Set aside 1/4 cup bacon.
- Sprinkle remaining bacon,
cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese on crust.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit
for 8 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted. If doing a homemade crust, I bake
mine at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and
- Cut into wedges and serve.
Thanks to food.com for the recipe.