- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) chocolate wafer cookies, finely crushed (about 2-1/4 cups crumbs)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Cherry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 2 oz. (1/2 of 4-oz. pkg.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, shaved into curls
- 2-1/4 cups fresh dark sweet cherries, pitted
- 1 tsp. powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- MIX cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 12 to 15 min. or until firm. Cool.
- MEANWHILE, add boiling water to gelatin mixes in small bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Whisk cream cheese in large bowl until blended. Gradually whisk in gelatin. Refrigerate 30 min. or until chilled.
- WHISK 1 cup COOL WHIP into gelatin mixture; pour over crust. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- SPREAD remaining COOL WHIP over dessert; top with chocolate curls and cherries. Garnish with sifted powdered sugar just before serving.