- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup blueberries
- assorted fresh berries
- powdered sugar
- fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400˚ degrees.
- Use a blender or hand mixer to combine eggs, milk, flour, sugar, lemon zest, and salt.
- Heat a 12-inch cast iron skillet over high heat on the stove. Quickly add melted butter. Pour the batter into the skillet. Scatter blueberries on top. Put the pan in the oven and bake until puffed and cooked through, about 20 minutes. Slice and serve, topped with fresh berries, powdered sugar and fresh lemon juice.
- Makes 4 servings.
Recipe Source: adapted from Martha Stewart