For the Stroganoff
- 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 serving of Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup (see here) OR 1 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup (although I promise the homemade version tastes better!)
- 1/2-1 cup of sour cream
- 1/2-1 cup beef broth (follow beef bouillon instructions)
- Baked Potatoes
- White or Brown Rice
- Egg Noodles
- Chopped Green Peppers
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Sauteed Mushrooms
- Sauteed Onions
- Cook up your ground beef.
- I like to brown my ground beef in olive oil and dried onion flakes.
- While this is cooking, in a separate pot, cook up your homemade cream of mushroom soup according to directions.
- Be sure to add your gluten free beef bouillon (which isn't part of the dry mix if you're making it gluten free).
- Add cream of mushroom soup to cooked beef and heat through.
- Add sour cream to taste.
- Heat through and then add some beef broth to thin it down a little (this will also help stretch it out a bit too).
- Do however much tastes good to you!
- Top over boiled or baked potatoes, brown or white rice, or cooked egg noodles!
- Delicious with extra toppings, but not necessary!
- Enjoy this and let me know how your family likes it!