Banana Banana Bread Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter (last week at Fred Meyers)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten (Target)
- 2 1/3 cups mashed overripe bananas (about 5 bananas)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan (I like the “Baking” Pam, coupon here)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten (about 10-20 seconds on medium in a KitchenAid Mixer).
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let bread cool in Loaf Pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.
I originally found this here, before adding it to my “favorites” collection!
Check out Amber’s favorite banana bread recipe here
Total Fat: 8.8g