These Apple Fritters are so yummy and easy to make! The fresh apple goodness just melts in your mouth!
Starfrit Pro-Apple Peeler with bonus core slicer $12.19 (was $17)
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
Yield: 12 fritters | Serves: 6
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped apple
- •2 cups powdered sugar
- •1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- Measure and sift all dry ingredients.
- Beat eggs and milk together; slowly incorporating the dry ingredients.
- Add the chopped apples.
- In a heavy skillet on the stovetop, heat cooking oil over medium-high heat.
- Drop teaspoon full of apple-batter into hot oil and fry until golden brown in color- 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towel.
- Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar or glaze below.
- Makes 12 small fritters.
- Make glaze by stirring milk and powdered sugar together in a small bowl.
- Drizzle over apple fritters.
- Wait approximately 3 minutes for glaze to harden, then flip fritters and drizzle glaze over the other side.
- Best served warm.
1 295.59 1.48 0.59 0 28.39 68.16 1.23 50.29 3.66 263.68
Sorry, Current deals list is finished.