- 3 (12.3 oz) hard tofu packages
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- For dipping: soy sauce, coconut aminos, fish sauce or XO sauce.
- Carefully remove the tofu from the packaging and cut each evenly into 12 cubes.
- Mix together the flour, salt and pepper then dip each cube in the mixture. Be sure to cover each side.
- Brush, drizzle or dip the beaten eggs over each cube.
- Place the tofu in the air fryer basket, evenly spacing them apart. You may need to make multiple batches.
- Cook at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes. Serve with your choice of dipping sauce.