- 2 Ribeye steaks (1 1/2 inches thick)
- avocado oil
- salt and pepper
Garlic Herb Butter
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Temper the steak by letting it sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
- Prepare the garlic butter by mixing together the softened butter, parsley, garlic, Worcestershire, and salt.
- Pat steaks dry with paper towels, then rub a little bit of oil over the steak and bottom of air fryer basket. Liberally season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F for 10 minutes.
- Once preheated, place steaks in air fryer.
- Cook for 10-16 minutes, flipping and rotating halfway through. Cooking time will vary depending on your air fryer and thickness of steaks. Internal temperature of steak should be 130°-135°F for medium-rare or 140°-145°F for medium.
- Remove steak from air fryer and place on baking rack. Top with garlic butter and allow to rest for 1/2 the time it took to cook. Alternatively, turn off air fryer, leaving steaks in it, top steaks with butter, close air fryer and let rest for half the amount of time it took to cook.