- 1 thin crust pre-made cooked pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1 campari tomato, thinly sliced
- 5 slices of fresh mozzarella
- fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Spread the pizza sauce over the prepared pizza crust. Place the tomato slices evenly apart on the crust. Add the fresh mozzarella in between the tomato slices.
- Place in the basket of the air fryer and cook at 350 minutes for 5-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove the pizza from the air fryer and add the fresh basil and olive oil. Serve immediately.