- Frozen Pie Crust
- 1 bag frozen strawberries (can use fresh strawberries too!)
- 1 small box strawberry or raspberry Jell-O (we use sugar free)
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- Bake frozen pie crust.
- While crust is baking, microwave frozen bag of strawberries until mashable, mash to desired chunky consistency & set aside (For a sweeter pie, you can add sugar to the strawberries at this stage.)
- Dissolve Jell-O into 1/3 cup boiling water.
- Mix Jell-O/water w/ crushed strawberries & pour into now-baked pie shell.
- Refrigerate until solid.
- Serve w/ whipped cream.