- Frozen Pie Crust
- 1 16 oz bag frozen strawberries (or go with fresh)
- 1 large box strawberry or raspberry Jell-O (we use sugar free)
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- Bake frozen pie crust.
- While crust is baking, microwave frozen bag of strawberries until mashable, mash to desired chunky consistency & set aside (For a sweeter pie, you can add sugar to the strawberries at this stage.)
- Dissolve Jell-O into 2/3 cup boiling water (or strawberry juice).
- Mix Jell-O/water w/ crushed strawberries & pour into now-baked pie shell.
- Refrigerate until solid, about 4 hours.
- Serve w/ whipped cream.