Razor E100 Glow Electric Scooter Review
The good folks over at Razor sent me this awesomesauce E100 Electric Scooter to check out and tell you about! I must say, I am impressed! This is a dream toy that any kid would LOVE! And my son did indeed! What kid wouldn’t be CRAZY THRILLED to find this under the tree!
What I loved about this scooter is that it is super easy to assemble! And don’t let the fact that it has to be assembled scare you… it’s strong, heavy and sturdy! We just put the handle in to the base, tightened some screws (the hex screwdriver is included) and it was put together… me and my 11 year old. It was that simple! The battery compartment is housed beneath the deck (along with an on/off switch), so that won’t ever get in the way of their fun!
You can see how strong and sturdy this little machine is. It’s been loved already (OK and I’ll admit, the day after we opened and assembled this bike was a snow day… I allowed him to ride it in the kitchen!).
It’s super easy to make it go… just push off with your feet to get it moving, then hit the gear and you’re off!
Want to get some glow action going (note, this is my 13 year old daughter modeling the glowing scooter, not my son – ha ha)….
It’s simple to maneuver, fun to ride, and awesomely sturdy!
- Battery lasts 40 minutes of straight ride time
- Speeds up to 10 MPH
- Kick-start high-torque chain-driven motor
- Hand operated break
- Batteries are two 12V rechargeable batteries
- The scooter should be housed inside if it’s 40 degrees or lower outside or in the garage
- Charger and everything you need to get this going is included!
- Giving this as a gift? I’d assemble and charge it for 12 hours BEFORE you present it! It will be all ready for your childs riding enjoyment!