Pre-School and Kindergarten Learning Games
These Games and Toys make learning fun!
It is time for the kids to go back to school and the little brothers and sisters are exited about learning too! Make the most of their eagerness to learn by teaching them skills that will help them in school with these! I have used most of these with my children and when I taught pre-school and they really do make learning feel like playing and help kids develop core skills!
- Includes 26 two-piece self-correcting puzzle sets
- Teaches upper and lower case letters
- Colorful illustrations
- Builds vocabulary
- Teaches letters and language skills
- Color-match game with a press-and-pop spinner
- Includes 24 colorful balloon cards, spinner and instructions.
- Kids love the irresistable press-and-pop spinner; parents appreciate the classic play values and excellent quality.
- Great for family game night!
- Encourages hand-eye coordination, color recognition and interpersonal skills.
- 26 puzzles/52 pieces
- Ideal for teaching Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 1
- Ages 3 to 7
- Math becomes an adventure
- Takes kids on a journey through the Sum Swamp
- Endless loop of adding and subtracting
- Make your way over the crocodile shortcut
- For 2-4 players
- Bright, vivid illustrations
- Expands vocabulary
- Develops attention span and cooperation skills
Think Fun Math Dice – $6.99
- Two target dice and three scoring dice
- Lesson booklet
- Game-go storage bag
- Teaches mental math skills
- For ages 8 years and above
Rory’s Story Cubes– $6.84
- Rory’s Story Cubes is a pocket-sized creative story generator, providing hours of imaginative play for all ages
- 1 or more players
- Reinforces artistic expression
- Ages 8 and up
- Playing time: 15 minutes
- Ideal for Teaching
- For ages 5-9
- Set includes 36 playing cards, 264 playing chips, caller’s mat and cards and a sturdy storage box
- Unique six-way format adapts to a variety of skill levels.
- Appropriate for small groups or the entire class.
- Ideal for learners with disabilities or anyone learning English.
- Travel back in time to witness history in the making with Benjamin Franklin’s teenage reporters as they confront the real and physical dangers of the American Revolution. Trapped in opposite sides of the war – James, an American colonist, and Sarah, a young English reporter – are forced to choose between friendship and allegiance to their countries. All while they try to look after mischievous Henri, a French boy whose comical escapades constantly lead to trouble. Journey through history and discover the high points of the American Revolution through this fun and animated educational adventure!
- Liberty’s Kids was nominated for the Humanitas® Prize
- Featuring the voice of esteemed news reporter Walter Cronkite as Benjamin Franklin – Cronkite was nominated for two Emmy® Awards in 2003 and 2004 for Outstanding Performer in an Animated Program
- Guest voices provided by award-winning film legends such as Annette Bening, Dustin Hoffman, Michael Douglas, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Whoopi Goldberg, Billy Crystal, Ben Stiller and Liam Neeson.
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Mom!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.