Plink: Make ANY CVS Purchase Get a $10 Giftcard
Sign up for Plink…Make any CVS Purchase….Get a $10 Gift Card!
Buy a $.50 candy bar at CVS…get a $10 Gift Card! That is a $9.50 Money Maker!
Sign up for Plink today, make any purchase at CVS by Sunday, 9/15 11:59 EST, and they’ll give you 1,000 Plink Points – enough to redeem for a $10 Gift Card of your choice at places like Amazon.com, Target, Walmart, Kohls, Starbucks, Regal Cinemas and more!
3 Easy steps
- Sign up with Plink.com
- Link your credit or debit card.
- Dine and shop at participating stores offline and earn points.
As you can see below 2000 points is enough to redeem for a $20 Gift Card (1,000 points = $10 gift card) of your choice of 50,000 locations nationwide!
- New Plink members only, one sign-up bonus per person
- Plink Member must link a credit or debit card and make any purchase at CVS by Sunday, 9/15 11:59 EST
- Purchase is necessary (after the member links a credit/debit card to their Plink account) to qualify for the bonus 1,000 Plink Points by Sunday, 9/15 11:59 EST
- Bonus 1,000 Plink Points will be awarded within 7 business days of the transaction posting date.
- CVS purchases that occur on 9/16 or later will not qualify for the bonus.
You will need to use the links in this post to receive the 1,000 Plink points. This is an exclusive offer so, this CVS bonus offer will not be visible in your Plink.com wallet when you sign in. Bonus 1,000 Plink Points will be awarded within 7 business days of the transaction posting date.
Look what Cathy was able to get with all of her Plink Points!
Sign Up for your Plink CVS Points!
**Your account is safe with Plink. “We use bank-level encryption to secure our communications. Our system only scans your transactional data to track your purchases so that we can award you when you make a qualified transaction. Your personal information is never sold or shared in any way.”
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again