Our Favorite Etsy Shop Products and Discount Codes!
We loved featuring some awesome Etsy shops last week. Today we want to take one final look and show you some of the products that we hand picked! It’s not too late to order some of these beautiful hand made items as Christmas gifts!!
Our Favorite Etsy Shop Products
Handmade Bow Ties
- How darling are these handmade bow ties? They’ll work for either boys and their shirts, or girls in their hair! My kids were really excited about the BSU bow ties!
- Use coupon code Fabulesslyfrugal to get 10% your entire purchase! Code expires 12/20
- Orders will need to be placed by 12-16 for delivery by Christmas. Priority 3 day shipping is available through custom orders.
Cash Envelope System Wallet
- I hope my sister doesn’t read this, because I got her one of these awesome systems for Christmas (the purple chevron)! You might remember, she’s the one who wrote this awesome posts about using the Cash Envelope System for Budgeting. You can also use these to organize your coupons if you’re a casual couponer. The quality is great and I’ve already enjoyed using mine (the grey chevron w/ blue zipper) to keep all the stuff in my purse organized into one spot! Monica is using hers for keeping retail and a few grocery coupons in. The wallets for the kids are DARLING too! I love how they are divided by
- Use coupon code FABFRUGAL to get FREE SHIPPING on any order placed through December 17.
- All orders must be placed by Dec 17th for guaranteed Christmas delivery. See shop for details (only applies to pre-made divide-it wallets and labels).
- I LOVE custom photo cards! It’s so easy and quick to pick a template you love, send your favorite picture(s) to the designer and she sends you a high res digital file that you can print where ever you want!
- Megan of Lucy Loo’s designs has several designs to choose from! If you need to tweak a color, she is so easy to work with The cards printed out so nicely! I’m excited to put them in the mail. She can make them a regular 4×6, 5×7, and some will even work for 6×7.5 (Costco size cards). 20% of all Christmas 2013 sales go to Every Life, Inc., a non profit teaching Kenyans health, trades and independence.
- Use coupon code fabholiday to get $2 off in-store card ($12) or $5 off custom card ($25 normally)
- Megan can get digital files out until December 21st.
Lip Balm Holders
- THIS is an original gift idea! These cute little lip balm holders can attach to your key ring, a back pack, or a purse! GREAT time for keeping chapstick handy! (I don’t know about you, but this cold weather is causing some big problems for the lips of me and my kids!)
- Use coupon code FREESHIPFABFRUGAL to get free shipping good on all items, (US addresses only) Expires 12/18/13.
- All orders must be placed on or before December 18th for guaranteed Christmas delivery
- THIS is the gift you give to someone that has everything! These burlap prints are beautiful, original, and so personalized! My favorite is the grandma canvas print. I got one for my mother and her 27 grandchildren! Monica got a great wedding gift and a personalized Christmas gift. (pictured above).
- Use coupon code FABULESS10 valid on all products for purchases $50 or greater through 12/16/13.
- All items ordered on or before 12/16/13 will ship by 12/20/13. You must add a shipping upgrade for USPS Priority Shipping in order to receive products by Christmas.
- Look how cute my kids look while they stay warm in these awesome handmade hats, thanks to Char from Delight Crochet! My friends saw my kids wearing them and wanted to know where they could find some for their kids too! She gets these made up so quickly and the quality is awesome!!
- Use coupon code FABFRUGAL40 to get 40% off any product in shop! Expires Jan 31, 2014.
- For Guaranteed Christmas delivery: Monday is the last day for regularly shipped items. OR if you order by the 18th and upgrade to priority shipping, you’ll have them by Christmas too. OR get them after Christmas! This discount good is good through Jan 31st! And the discount is AWESOME!!!
Sailor Knot Upcycled (and Headache Free) Headband
- We haven’t received these yet, but the thought of a headband that doesn’t give me headaches sounds WONDERFUL! Plus the knot is so cute!!
- Upcycled Sailor Knot Headband – Made of upcycled T-Shirts, these sailor knot headbands are the long time favorite in the shop! Headache free- so you’ll hardly know its on (just what I need!). Beware, your other headbands may start to talk and get jealous because this one will be at the top of your list! Over 40 styles and patterns to choose from you’ll find the perfect one for yourself and a friend!
- Use coupon code FABULESSLY – to save 20% through December 19th
Vintage Dictionary Art Pendants
- We were sooo impressed by the quality of these pendants! These aren’t chintzy little things that will break in a month. These are nice, high quality, pieces. The letter necklaces (as seen on my daughter) are smaller… I think I’ll order initials of each of my 7 children and wear them all on one necklace. The other map and dictionary word necklaces are beautiful. Kashoan can make you a personalized necklace out of vintage dictionaries, actual bibles and maps. She cuts out the verse, word or location that you want and places them in the pendants. This is a truly personalized gift and is awesome!
- Use coupon code FAB2013 for 20% entire store expires 12-31-13
- Last day to order for guaranteed Christmas delivery is 12-16-13
You can win $100 Store Credit to Little Peeps Home Decor!
These are the pillows I picked out from Little Peeps Home Decor… don’t you just LOVE the color and patterns? They add so much pop to my bedroom! I want to get more for my living room!
- If you purchase anything from one of our featured Etsy shops, you earn a giveaway entry!
- Don’t forget to enter our Etsy Week Giveaway!
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again