Shoe Organizer Deal!
Great price on this handy shoe organizer!
It may not seem that exciting to some, but I LOVE this deal! I have two over-the-door clear shoe organizers in my home that I use nearly every day – but neither of them have shoes in them!
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
- 24 vinyl pockets
- Love that the pockets are clear so it is easy to see what is inside!
- Dimensions: 19 x 64 x 0.2 inches
Here’s where I keep my shoe organizers in my home and what I use them for:
- Hanging on the inside of my pantry door in my kitchen – holds all of our individually wrapped snacks and treats, like fruit snacks, granola bars, packages of gum, etc.
- Hanging on the inside of my coat closet door – holds the hats, gloves, kids’ sunglasses, etc. for the family.
Want to see pictures and a few more details about why I love them? I posted some pictures of my shoe organizers in this post. PLUS, there are tons of other ideas for how to use them to organize toys, cleaning products, art supplies, gardening tools, and even more ideas in the comments.
Over-The-Door Organizer Tip: I found that if I use the included over-the-door hardware, I ended up marking up and damaging the door frame. To prevent this damage, I use Command hooks to attach my shoe organizers. Easy and damage-free! They have been holding strong for a few years now. The hooks I have pictured here are the Command Large Wire Hooks.
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Family!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.