Olive Garden BOTO Promotion!
Have a fab & quick dinner at Olive Garden this week!
Every day of the week this time of the year I have to take the kids to at least one sports practice, sometimes two. Let me tell you though, when we have two practices in one night, I usually end up sitting in a drive thru somewhere on the way home and feeling guilty about it the rest of the night! PLUS – listening to the kids complain they are hungry not long after!
I heard Olive Garden was doing their Buy One Entree, Take One Home promotion for only $12.99 and I was sold. Basically the unlimited bread sticks had me sold really! 🙂 You get salad and soup as well! The entrees are large too so I was actually able to separate one entree between my 5 and 7 year old! That makes it cheaper and more filling than a kid’s meal from the drive thru. PLUS- I get to take another entree with reheating instructions on it that I used for lunch the next day! All for $12.99! This deal is only valid until 4/17/16 though!
Buy One, Take One
Guests can choose from one of seven featured dishes served with unlimited homemade soup or Famous House Salad and breadsticks at the restaurant:
- Fettuccine Alfredo – Our indulgent Fettuccine Alfredo is made fresh by our chefs every morning with Parmesan, cream and garlic.
- Mezzaluna Ravioli with Marinara – Crescent-shaped ravioli filled with Italian cheeses and topped with our rich marinara sauce.
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce – Our take on the traditional dish features a hearty meat sauce seasoned with garlic and fresh herbs over spaghetti.
- Five Cheese Ziti Al Forno – Ziti is tossed with Italian cheeses and our five cheese marinara before it is baked to crisp perfection. (This is the one I had in the restaurant and it was delicious!)
- Smoked Mozzarella Chicken – Lightly breaded chicken is tossed with red peppers, sun dried tomatoes and ziti in a decadent cheese sauce.
- Baked Parmesan Shrimp – Succulent shrimp is tossed with ziti in a creamy parmesan sauce, topped with parmesan breadcrumbs, fresh tomatoes, served bubbling and crisp straight from the oven.
- Sausage Stuffed Giant Rigatoni – Large pasta filled with flavorful Italian sausage and topped with our homemade meat sauce and fresh melted mozzarella.
Then, guests can select an additional free entrée to enjoy at home by choosing one of the following four dishes:
- Fettuccine Alfredo (This is the one I took home and it’s great!)
- Mezzaluna Ravioli with Marinara
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- Five Cheese Ziti Al Forno
This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own.