NEW Walgreens Healthcare Clinics
Walgreens is revamping and improving their medical clinics. Just in time for all of the ailments that starting school and colder weather may bring! 😉
With expanded offerings and convenient locations, we wanted to make sure you know about the new Walgreens Healthcare Clinics. It may be a better option for you than going to the doctor or an emergency room.
The Healthcare Clinics are perfect for People…
- who don’t have primary care physicians.
- new to the area.
- who want to save time.
- that live close to one!
There are over 370 Healthcare Clinic locations at select Walgreens throughout the nation, and more will be opening in the future.
Great features about the new Healthcare Clinics:
- Walk-Ins are welcome, but appointments are also available
- Open 7 days and weeknights
- Most insurance is accepted
- Treatment for patients 18 months and older
- Board-certified family nurse practitioners
- And, of course, an on-site pharmacy
You can even check the website to see if there is a wait or not, or schedule an appointment online. Since Walgreens is in every neighborhood, you can likely walk or take public transportation, if needed.
Plus, the wait times are usually 20 minutes or less, so you could be in and out in under an hour! I’ve spent longer than that in a doctor waiting room even when I had an appointment!
Trending Blog Posts