The New and Improved Fabulessly Frugal
Go to Fabulessly Frugal Deals to check out all the awesome updates!
The last 100 hours have been crazy! We’ve got 3 developers working round the clock to roll out these awesome features in time for Black Friday shopping! Watch the video to learn about the new developments AND about what is around the corner!
What makes me so happy is that these changes are happening just in the nick of time! You see, with 8 kids and a full time business, I’m busy! And I know you are too! When I can find a way to be more efficient with my time, I’m all over it… I like to work smarter, not harder! Why is this important to you? Well, when my team and I decided it was time to revamp the site, we carefully thought through what would help you save money in the least amount of time. Months of planning and preparation have paid off… because this past Tuesday we rolled out the new Fabulessly Frugal!
Here are the key points:
- FEEDBACK: We are moving FAST… that means at times that things will break and they’ll need fixing! And I love and appreciate your feedback! If you come across an issue, I’d love for you to do one of the following:
- email me at email@example.com
- leave a comment below
- comment on my facebook post
- Take a ‘poll’! I created a little pop up poll on the bottom right hand corner of the site where you can report changes or issues. We can’t fix what we don’t know is broken!
- Online Deals: When you go to FabulesslyFrugal.com, click on ‘Online Deals’ to see ALL the deals we’ve found for you! This will take you to our DEALS PAGE. From here you can easily scroll through hundreds of deals and pick out your favorites. What I love is that you can either go straight to the deal when you click ‘Shop Now’, or if you click on the image of the deal, rather than loading a whole new page, the deal will pop up for you to view more details. I show exactly how this works and why I love it in the video.
- Make a Wishlist! Add your favorite deals by clicking on ‘Add to Wishlist’. Then click on ‘Wishlist’ on the top right hand side of the blog (if on desktop). On mobile we are seeing some glitches in wishlist making, so if it’s not working for you, be patient. It will soon! Wishlist on mobile is on the top right of the screen.
- COMING SOON: Filter function! Very soon you will be able to filter all the deals we have on our deals page! For example, let’s say you’re looking for a gift idea for a teenager that is under under $25… you will be able to use the filters to see only deals that fit this category! OR maybe you just want to look at Amazon deals or Walmart deals? You can filter those out as well! This is going to be SOO cool!
- MY BIG BLACK FRIDAY DREAM -This is where I’m really becoming the task master with our programmers. You see, we have 100 stores that we have deals for in our database. I want you to not only have the ability to search and filter out those deals, BUT wouldn’t it be awesome if you could make a custom shopping list just by clicking your favorite deals? And then when you’ve selected all of your favorites they get added to a beautifully formatted shopping list? This is what I’m asking our programmers to do… I just hope it will be done for you in time!
So watch for all of this goodness that is in the works. In the meantime, please give me all the feedback you can! My team and I want our site to help you save TIME and MONEY! Thank you for your support and I wish you a warm Thanksgiving week with your loved ones!
Much Love & Gratitude,
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again