Natural Throat Soother
Have you ever just had a dry, scratchy throat? You know, where you sound like Professor Umbridge “Hem-heming” her way into a conversation? Well, we found an all natural way to sooth your throat! And it can even be organic, depending on the type of honey you use!. It works fast, and you can use it as often as you need it.
I love the essential oils* that are in it!
- Peppermint – Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
- Protective Blend – Supports healthy immune function
- Lemon – Helps ward off free radicals with its antioxidant benefits and soothes an irritated throat
- Frankincense – Helps build and maintain a healthy immune system
- Wild Orange – Protects against seasonal and environmental threats and it’s high in antioxidants
Each of These Essential Oils are Available in our Favorite Introductory Kits
*Not all essential oils are created equally. Most of the ones you can purchase in the store say right on them, “for aromatic use only”. So be sure you are using an essential oil with supplement facts on it that prove it’s safe for internal use. Want to know which brand we choose and use and love? Email us at seekingwellness at fabulesslyfrugal dot com or text us at 208-907-OILS. You can also learn more in our blog post about essential oils.
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again