More FREE Glasses and a FABULESS Deal on Contacts!
Well, it’s back!!! Tomorrow, June 23rd at starting at 9 AM EDT!!
How Do You Get Yours?
- Thursday, June 23rd at starting at 9 am EDT (8 AM CDT, 7 AM MDT, 6 AM PDT), they are giving away another 10,000 pair!
- Go to Coastal Contact FB page and like them
- Click on the link that says “Free Glasses USA”
- You will see a coupon code that you can enter in on their website at checkout.
- Go to Coastal Contacts.com and shop for your favorite frames ( I would do this early and pick out a couple, just in case). Just be sure you pick ones that don’t say “Coupons not applicable”
- Make sure you have your current glasses prescription ready.
- At the time of the sale, select your glasses, enter your presciption, and use the code at checkout, pay the shipping and handling and you’re done!
- The amazing thing is… if you don’t totally love them, you can return them for a new free pair. They even pay the shipping! Love it!
What If You’re Blind As A Bat Like Becky?
Well, I called and asked. Because seriously, I can’t see anything if I don’t have my glasses on or contact in…
- If you have a high Rx, the machine is not capable of inserting that into the lenses, so you must get them thinned. This costs $90, and I’m not sure where it starts, but the woman I was taking to gasped when I told her what my RX was, and said yes, that was extremely high. 🙂
- So, what now? I was just ordering them to update my current glasses, which I wear only going from the bathroom to the bedroom, and then from the bedroom to the bathroom. So, not worth the $90 to me, BUT…
My whole interest in Coastal Contacts started when I ripped my last remaining pair of contacts, and I was searching to find the best deal. I wear Acuvue Oasys, mainly because I don’t have to take them out every night and stumble around while loosing all sense of depth perception. However, I’m a Stay at Home Momma, trying to coupon my way out of having to go back to work. So, the $33 a box price tag ($269.52 for the 8 boxes I need for a year, plus tax and shipping!) isn’t really something we want to do right now. So, I Swagbuck-ed (sort of like “Googled”, but I got rewarded for it!) around for a while, trying to find the best deal. And I found it with CoastalContacts.com. I found them for $15.49 a box (after mail in rebate)! WOOT!! That’s HALF!!! YIPPEE!! That got me interested in looking for glasses, which lead me here, then to their facebook page, and saw this:
20% off?! After already saving HALF!? Sweet deal!! *You do have to be a first time customer 🙂
So, I paid$174.87, after saving $36.78 with the code, and upgrading to Overnight shipping from Fed-Ex, and I don’t have to go back to the eye doctor to pick them up!! WOOT!! Oh, and I get a $60 mail in rebate, bringing my total to $114.87!!! You do have to pay handling and insurance ($12.87) and since I choose overnight shipping, $14.95, (so total of $27.82 in shipping) but if you aren’t in a hurry, and you spend over $38, you can use the code FREESHIP and get free shipping!! WOOT!! If that had been my case, I would have spent less than $100!!!!
And the best part? If you want, you can do BOTH Deals!!
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again