Money Saving Tips: Polish an Old Pair of Shoes
If you take good care of your shoes, they’ll last longer. Here’s a quick how-to on shoe polishing.
4. Clean off any dust or dirt off your shoes using a cloth. Wet the cloth if you need to.
5. If the shoes have laces, take them out and set them aside to avoid stains.
6. Dab the polish onto a rag—and with the cloth wrapped around two fingers— swirl the polish around on the shoe in small circles until you have covered the whole shoe. Be sure to get in the creases of your shoes.
7. Keep polishing until you have reached the desired color.
8. For extra shine, spray shoes with water from a spray bottle polish them dry. (This gives it the “spit shine” effect).
9. When you’re done, buff the shoes with a cotton ball or a shoe brush.
Trending Blog Posts