Money Saving Tips: Peanut Butter Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
This is one of my favorite “quick and easy” recipes.
They’re inexpensive and delicious!
If you don’t like peanut butter or if you have allergies in your family, just omit the peanut butter in the cookies.
Peanut Butter Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
2 C sugar
1/2 C milk
1/2 C butter or margarine
4 tbsp cocoa powder
1 C peanut butter
3 C oatmeal
1 tsp vanilla
1. Mix sugar and cocoa together in a medium saucepan. Stir out the lumps. Add milk and margarine.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil and boil for one minute.
3. While mixture is still hot, add Peanut butter stir in until dissolved.
4. Remove from heat and quickly add oatmeal and vanilla.
5. Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet or waxed paper. Let cookies cool and set up.