Money Saving Tips: Grow Some Sprouts
It’s may not quite be time to plant your garden, but you can still grow a hint of spring right from your own home.
Grow some tasty fresh sprouts! You can inexpensively grow them all year round with little upkeep and little money.
1. Buy some seeds for sprouting.
2. Soak Seeds overnight about 12 hours.
3. Place seeds in a sprouter.
(If you don’t have a sprouter, you can easily make one by placing cheesecloth or a screen over the top of a jar. Put seeds in the jar and flip it upside down and place the jar on a plate to catch the excess water)
4. Rinse seeds twice daily with water. You don’t need them to be in direct sunlight.
5. Depending on what kind of seeds you use, your sprouts will show in about 2-4 days.
6. Once seeds have sprouted, you can rinse them well and store them in the refrigerator for about one week.
Have you tried sprouting?
What kinds of seeds do you like to use?
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again