Money Saving Tips: Cheap Hair Cuts
Do you and your family members need hair cuts?
There are many hair salons that offer discount cuts for families so take the whole family to get a trim and save!
Find discounts in:
- Local mailers
- Local phone book
- Website or facebook page of your salon
- Take a few minutes to call around to find the best deals
- Daily deal sites like groupon, livingsocial and citysmart often offer discounts
- Make appointments at beauty schools rather than professional salons for discounted rates.
- Choose a hair style that requires less frequent trims.
- Find a friend that cuts hair at home. Many hair stylists cut hair out of their home and are able to keep their fees low because they do not have any overhead.
- Try out a one of the chains like Great Clips or Fantastic Sams instead of a spendy salon. You are not going to get that Salon feel or environment, but you will likely get a decent hair cut for a good price.
- Instead of every 6 weeks for appointments try every 8 or 10.
For more savings, try investing in some electric clippers and cut your kids’ or your hair yourself. Monica has a tutorial where she shows you how she cuts her boys hair at home. How to cut kids hair.
A hair trimming kit can be purchased for around $20, less than the price of 2 hair cuts! This will save you tons of money in the long run.
Trending Blog Posts