Money Saving Tips: 3 Simple Ways to Disinfect a Toothbrush
Does your toothbrush need some cleaning?
Here are 3 quick and easy ways to disinfect your toothbrush:
1. Soak toothbrush in an antiseptic mouthwash.
2. Boil the toothbrush.
3. Put it in the dishwasher.
* Get a toothbrush sanitizer.
It’s a not a bad idea to disinfect your toothbrush ever few weeks, just as a routine procedure. It’s especially a good idea if you have been sick. Just remember, most dentists recommend you completely change out your toothbrush at least every 3 months or when the bristles start to show wear.
I just found Colgate Toothbrushes only $0.87 with Subscribe and save. Hurry price will not last long.
- Read more money saving tips..
- Find out why we are giving you a daily money saving tip and how else we are helping you save money in 2012!
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again