Money Saving Tip: Uses for Used Dryer Sheets
One great way to save money is to repurpose common household items…
Use you used dryer sheets to help you clean!
- Remove foods stuck hard on your pots and pans by filling the pan with water and drop the sheet inside. Let soak for about an hour and wash as usual.
- Quilters can use old dryer sheets to keep block-edges straight and all the same size
- Dust furniture
- Put them on a hanger in the closet to add freshness to the closet
- Hang on the shower curtain to add a fresh scent to bathrooms
- Use them to polish mirrors and chrome appliances, or clean windows and mirrors
What other household items have you repurposed?
Read more money saving tips.
Sign up for daily money saving tips.
Sorry, Current deals list is finished.