Manilla: Simplify Your Life For FREE!
Ever feel like you have a gazillion things to remember? Manilla can help!
Manilla seamlessly retrieves all of your account information – current balances, previous payments, upcoming bills due – and stores it for you in one secure place for FREE! Most importantly, you only need ONE password to view, manage and organize it all. How FAB is that?!
Enter The Get It Together Challenge To Win $2,500!
Kick off 2013 and use Manilla to organize and simplify all of your accounts in one secure place. Enter The Manilla Get It Together Challenge to become more organized and win the I Got It Together $2,500 Grand Prize and other amazing Manilla partner prizes.
How To Enter:
- New to Manilla? Sign up for FREE, link 3 accounts and automatically be entered to win great prizes! Visit Manilla.com/Challenge to get started.
- Already have a Manilla account? Make sure you have linked 3 accounts and visit the Win $2,500 Challenge tab on Facebook.com/MyManilla to sign up.
I Got It Together $2,500 Grand Prize
Shopping sprees at Pottery Barn,Sports Authority and AnnTaylor to get your home, body and wardrobe together.
Amazing Manilla partner prizes to help get it together including…
- $500 pre-loaded Refundo Account Debit MasterCard
- Hot Mamalah: The Ultimate Guide for Every Woman of the Tribe book by Lisa Klug
- 25 Marketing for the Chic CEO E-Books
- Diva Mama Aromatherapy Spray set, 1 hour phone consultation and a personalized guided meditation to achieve life balance with Shira Adler
- $25 Target gift card from Go Momma Coupons
- Tamara Monosoff’s How Hot Is Your Product program and a free Mom Inventors Handbook from Mom Invented
- 4,000 Shopcade bonus points to use on the site to redeem promotions and retails items 8. Uncommon Chick Kesha Brown 2013 Inspirational Calendar
- $25 AMEX gift certificate use at the Hipiti store of your choice
- Organize Your Office In No Time book by Monica Ricci and a 60-minute phone consultation on home or office organizing with Monica
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Manilla.