Last Day: Upgrade to Windows 8 and Get $30 Credit!
I just upgraded my computer!! I got this Samsung – 156″ Laptop – 4GB Memory – 500GB Hard Drive – Gray and let me tell you what:
I LOVE WINDOWS 8!!! There is a learning curve, but after you get it down, you it’s super quick, smooth, and FAST!
And check out this FANCY new start screen! It’s awesome!
You can get an upgrade for your computer for only $68.88. Plus if you order now you’ll get a $30 Amazon Credit!!
Microsoft Windows 8 Pro 65% off + $30 Amazon Credit!
- Upgrade your Windows 7, XP, or Vista PC with Windows 8 Pro
- Start up quickl
- Customize your Start screen with Live Tiles
- Stay safer with Windows Defender
- Encrypt your data with Bitlocker
- If you currently have a personal computer running Windows 7, Windows XP or Windows Vista then you can upgrade to Windows 8 Pro (Professional). With Windows 8 Pro, you can connect and share your files. Windows 8 Pro also adds enhanced features if you need to connect to company networks, access remote files, encrypt sensitive data, and other more advanced tasks.
- Releases on October 26th!
By Purchasing the Box (instead of downloading online)
- You get the CD as a backup in case something happens to your computer.
- If you ever need to reinstall your machine from scratch, you would have to install your previous version of windows and then run the upgrade again.
- Having the CD allows you to reinstall straight to the Windows 8. So if your computer ever blows up, it’s a good idea to have the boxed copy.
- If you go to Best Buy or the Microsoft store on 10/26, you’ll pay $69.99 for the boxed version. Buying it here on Amazon is the best deal on the boxed version, and not get the $30 credit!!d
Pre-Order Windows 8 Pro now to receive your $30 Amazon Credit!
Sign up for Amazon Mom and Free shipping for 3 Months!
Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping!
This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.