Get Your Label On!
Love making those labels and getting things all organized!
This basic label maker is sure to come in handy for home or office organization!
I have a similar one and I recently used it to label our mail keys and other nondescript keys. I also put each of my spices into little jars and made labels for those. Handy, indeed!
This label maker goes all over the place in price history, sometimes it is priced at even more than $20! But every once in a while it drops down to the lowest price of only $9.99!
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
- Computer-style keyboard for easy typing
- Auto-off power saver
- Edit text easily with one-touch fast-formatting keys
- Lightweight and portable
- Preview before printing with large LCD display
- 6 font sizes, 8 text styles, 4 boxes, plus underline
- 228 symbols and clip-art images
- Last-label memory–reprint, without retyping
Label keys, files, bins, canisters, shelves, CDs, drawers, and so much more! You can get your Spring cleaning on, then organize and label everything properly. I like the sound of that!
This DYMO LabelManager 160 label maker comes with DYMO D1 1/2-inch black-on-white starter label cassette, quick start guide, and one-year limited warranty card.
If you want this deal, hurry and order now because this low price will probably not be around for long!
You will probably want to buy more label tape now because the starter label cassette won’t last too long! Shop DYMO Labels. There are lots of different options, but the self-adhesive D1 1/2-inch black on clear label tape is only $7.99 right now.
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Family!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.