Kroger and Affiliates: Spend $10 Get a $10 Gift Card
Sign up for Plink…Make a $10 Purchase at Kroger or Affiliate Stores….Get a $10 Gift Card!
Valid only at the following Kroger locations: Kroger, Fred Meyer, King Soopers, Ralph’s and Dillon’s. It’s kind of like getting $10 of groceries for FREE!
Sign up for Plink today, make a $10 purchase at Kroger family of stores by Sunday, 8/04 11:59 EST, and they’ll give you 1,000 Plink Points – enough to redeem for a $10 Gift Card of your choice at places like Amazon.com, Target, Walmart, Kohls, Starbucks, Regal Cinemas and more!
3 Easy steps
- Sign up with Plink.com
- Link your credit or debit card.
- Dine and shop at participating stores offline and earn points.
As you can see below 2000 points is enough to redeem for a $20 Gift Card (1,000 points = $10 gift card) of your choice of 50,000 locations nationwide!
- New Plink members only, one sign-up bonus per person
- Valid for in-store and gas related purchases
- Plink Member must link a credit or debit card and make a $10 purchase at Kroger Family of Stores by Sunday, 8/04 11:59 EST
- Purchase is necessary (after the member links a credit/debit card to their Plink account) to qualify for the bonus 1,000 Plink Points by Sunday, 8/04 11:59 EST
- Bonus 1,000 Plink Points will be awarded within 7 business days of the transaction posting date.
- Taco Bell purchases that occur on 8/05 or later will not qualify for the bonus.
You will need to use the links in this post to receive the 1,000 Plink points. This is an exclusive offer so, the Kroger bonus offer will not be visible in your Plink.com wallet. Bonus 1,000 Plink Points will be awarded within 7 business days of the transaction posting date.
Look what Cathy was able to get with all of her Plink Points!
Sign Up for Plink!
**Your account is safe with Plink. “We use bank-level encryption to secure our communications. Our system only scans your transactional data to track your purchases so that we can award you when you make a qualified transaction. Your personal information is never sold or shared in any way.”