20 Keto Friendly Foods for Snacks, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on Amazon
If you’re considering the Keto Lifestyle or have started the Keto lifestyle like I have, you might be like me and sometimes just need some quick on the go type of Keto Friendly Foods. Here is a list of 20 different keto friendly products you can purchase on Amazon! Some of these I’ve tried (and I note in the comments below) and others I have not. But it’s certainly nice to have some options and ideas!
You might also like trying our Keto Recipes! And check out my Keto Lifestyle Tips!
Keto Breakfast Items:
- Keto & Co Hot Breakfast – 5 net carbs on this one and would be a welcome change to eggs for breakfast! Mixed reviews on this one though.
- Birch Benders Pancake and Waffle Mix – 11 net carbs per serving and this one has excellent reviews!
- ProGranola Protein Cereal – just 2 net carbs & gluten & soy free too! If you’re missing crunchy, this looks like a good one!
- Diabetic Kitchen Donut Mix – 2 net carbs per donut. This is one I’m ready to try! Great reviews too! You’ll need a donut pan though
- Honest Maple Pecan Syrup – 2 net carbs. I’ve been looking for a sugar free maple syrup. This one has good reviews and uses pecan and maple flavoring and monk fruit extract to sweeten it.
Keto Snack Items:
- Quest Protein Chips – 5 net carbs might be a bit too indulgent for me, but cheddar and sour cream chips are a delight!
- Atkins Endulge Chocolate Caramel Mousse Bars – 2 net carbs and I can attest that these ARE indeed very good!
- Know Foods Protein Cookies – it’s a pricey cookie, but 4 net carbs in a cookie just might be worth it if you’re a cookie lover like me!
- Keto Fat Protein Bar – 5 net carbs and totally packed with some excellent ingredients! I’m impressed w/ the lineup and the reviews!
- Organic Primal Crackers – 3 net carbs in 6 crackers – perfect for the crunchy fix!
Keto Lunch & Keto Dinner Items:
- Perfect Keto Protein Shake Base – zero net carbs! So far I’ve tried just the Chocolate Sea Salt variety and I think it’s good! I blend it with some iced water/heavy whipping cream and a little MCT oil. I’ve been using a half scoop in about 10 ounces of liquid and it’s good!
- Diabetic Kitchen Cheesy Bread Mix – good reviews on this one and just 3 net carbs!
- Julian Bakery Paleo Wraps – these would be great for sandos, breakfast burritos and maybe even tacos?
- Cauli’flour Foods Pizza Crust – just 1 net carb and lots of great reviews!
- Kitchen Basics Chicken Bone Broth – bone broth is great for helping you during that transition phase and those times that you’re feeling sluggish!
- NOoodle Gluten-Free Pasta – 0 carbs in these Shirataki Angel Hair Noodles!
- Real Good Foods Pepperoni Pizza – I don’t even know how they ship pizza to you, but it’s amazon and they are magical!
- Rao’s Homemade Marinara Sauce – this stuff is GOOD! 3 net carbs in a half cup! I have mine w/ meatballs and mozzarella cheese over cauliflower rice. YUM! If it’s out of stock on Amazon or priced too high, you can also find it at Whole Foods!
- Carb-Quick Baking Mix Just 2 net carbs and more than 2000 positive reviews! You can use it for making pot pies, waffles, pancakes, pizza….
- ThinSlim Love-The-Taste Low Carb Bread – just 1 net carb per slice!
Yes, I get that these aren’t cheap! But here’s the thing… I’m not purchasing all of them. Some are nice to have on hand for those crazy days and nights when life gets ya. I’d rather pay for the convenience of eating something that is still low in carbs and fills me up then fall off the wagon (been there done that) and eat pizza because life was so cray cray! 🙂
If you’re meal planning, be sure to check out our Keto Recipes!