Beat The Heat: Make Your Own Ice Cream At Home!
Beat The Heat, Make Ice Cream at Home!
Summer has officially began pretty much everywhere. I just looked at our 10-day forecast this morning and nothing but triple digits. We are surely going to be looking for ways to stay cool for the next few weeks. That’s why I love the idea of this ice cream maker for the house. However, I would totally eat ice cream in the winter too though. Ok, I just love ice cream.
Most people are starting to be more conscious about what they are eating. With recent food scares too, I don’t blame them. Besides staying cool, my favorite part about this ice cream maker is that you know EXACTLY what you are eating. You also only get so many choices of ice cream at the grocery store. With the Nostalgia 4Qt Ice Cream Maker, the possibilities are endless. Have fun with the kids making up your own favorite recipes. If you have a garden, you may be swimming in strawberries right about now. Nothing beats homemade strawberry ice cream! The kid in me is thinking some mint Oreo would be good right about now too. 🙂
Stay Cool This Summer With an Ice Cream Maker for $47.50!
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
- Aluminium Canister
- Electric Motor
- Plastic Bucket to Hold Ice Cream
- Recipes Included in Manual
- Make Your Own Ice Cream
- Know What Is In Your Ice Cream
- Stay Cool
- Fun For Kids and Grandkids
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Mom!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.