How YOU can get boneless skinless chicken breasts $1.49/lb
Zaycon Chicken and Lean Ground Beef Sale!
I haven’t seen fresh boneless, skinless chicken breast as low as $1.49 per pound for quite a while now, so this is an awesome price. Here’s a special deal for you to stock up on ground beef and chicken this summer!
Do you like to buy your FRESH chicken at a rock bottom, pink star price?
Um, yes. Of course you do. Starting RIGHT NOW, if you live in the continental US, Zaycon Foods is coming to you with fresh boneless, skinless chicken breasts and 93/7 lean ground beef.
When you buy a case of Zaycon’s famous fresh 93/7 ground beef RIGHT NOW at $3.99 per pound, you will qualify to order a case of chicken at only $1.49 per pound!
The ground beef sales are open now and the events start in July! The ground beef comes in a 40 lb case containing 4 tubes of fine grind lean ground beef, which is LFTB free.
Chicken sales will open in July and you’ll get an email from Zaycon to remind you. If you don’t order the ground beef now, you’ll be able to order chicken at the regular (and still great) price of $1.89 per pound in July.
So, go REGISTER RIGHT NOW and order your ground beef!
Why We ♥ Zaycon Foods:
- The chicken is SUPER FRESH and tastes SUPER FAB.
- The ordering process is easy. (1 box is 40 pounds of chicken. Watch video to see how we easily bag it.)
- The pick up process is streamlined and slick.
- We love saving money on chicken!
- It’s nice to have a freezer full of chicken that lasts me 6+ months. Very nice.
- They’ve got a rockin’ referral program ($1 Zaycon foods credit for each person you refer).
What do we do when we get a great deal on chicken?
Since we always tell you to stock up when you get a great deal, you’re going to want to stock up on some delicious chicken! Here is a 3 minute video of the ever so lovely Monica showing you what to do with cheap fresh chicken!
To recap the video, here are a few tips for storing cheap and fresh chicken breasts!
- Use kitchen shears to trim the chicken… super easy!
- Bag the chicken breasts side by side in a gallon sized bag. Makes for simple storage!
- Only need one or two breasts? Simply toss the bag of 6 frozen chicken breasts on a concrete floor (patio/garage floor) so the chicken breaks apart. Open the bag, pull out a breast or two, reseal the bag and put it in the freezer! (I took video of me doing this, but can’t get it off my phone!).
- You can also cook chicken (I like to do it in the crock pot), let it cool a bit, shred it or cube it, and the bag it. Great to use for casseroles, salads, and soups!
- Put some FREE salad dressing (Ranch or Italian – yummy!) or BBQ Sauce or a favorite marinade in the bad with the chicken! Then when you’re ready to eat it, pull it out the night before and it will soak and marinade all day long while it thaws!
Now is the time to stock up on your chicken!
- Register NOW at Zaycon Foods
- Watch your inbox for an email to let you know exactly when and where Zaycon will be in your town.
- Place Your Order
- A few weeks later you’ll be able to pick up your chicken and store it just like we show you in the video!
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again